
http://www.lorisreflections.com/god-lessons/prayer/gods-promises/
This entry that Lori posted could be describing me to a "T" today. She hit my nail on the head...( I believe God led me to this blog today)
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. Isaiah 55:8
Re: Bloggin', Facebooking, Twittering, Digg It.... (for me)
"My problems are not any different than yours. Life hits and has you spinning wondering which way is up. Problems don’t seem to come individually either, they like to hit all at once.
Certain things happen that I don’t feel the freedom to share on the World Wide Web. I KNOW God has me in a season of growth and development. Growth means dying to self and seeking His will for my life. I may desire things to change or go in a direction that seems logical, but God wants me to hold those dreams loosely and to follow Him even when my eyes can not see."
Read the rest of her post to see God's Promises......
How very nice to meet you, i visited Lori's blog and read this post and was so blessed by it. I also have been blessed by visiting your blog today.Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking the time to come by and visit me, and for signing up as a follower.
Blessings,
Sue
Wow I am humbled, thank you. Praying for you.
ReplyDelete